We are back!! Working in the office, doing appointments where possible, keeping safety at the front of our minds.
Too keep you up to date with moving home throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, here is a link to the Welsh governments guidance to moving home:
The health and wellbeing of our staff, customers and the community is of utmost importance to us. Together, we must do all that we can to prevent the spread of Covid-19. With this in mind, we feel that it is our duty to stop conducting face to face appointments such as office appointments, viewings, valuations and inspections.
During the period where our office is closed, you still can contact us in the normal channels of email, phone and through our website as we will be working just as hard from home to survive this and continue to offer you a great service. These procedures, along with the others, that we have put in place are the best way forward for us to be able to help staff, customers (past, present and future) and the community.
We do hope to shake your hand very soon.
We have been working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure that we can continue to work and offer the best possible advice.
• For Maintenance – patience is the key here, we are embarking into unchartered territory and the availability of contractors may become increasingly difficult. We are taking the view that unless it’s a complete emergency we will try to avoid visiting the property. If we do need to then the process will be let into the property under certain circumstances. Please continue to let us know about your property maintenance issues as they will still need to be dealt with and a record of these will be kept. If you smell gas please call 08706 081524.
• For Inspections – non urgent will be postponed until further notice. We are looking at alternative options such as tenants doing video walkthroughs.
• Rental Payments – we will continue to expect rental payments to be paid as normal. If you find yourself a victim of Covid-19 by way of illness / not able to work etc. then we ask that you contact us immediately to discuss a plan. We believe that landlords can apply for mortgage holidays (which will involve interest added to the mortgage) if the tenant who is claiming a rental holiday provides evidence that they have been affected and cannot pay. We will ask all tenants for evidence.
• Move Outs / Completions – We will make an appointment to meet at our office so that you can drop off the keys to the property in a safe way. We will then arrange for the new buyer to pick up the keys in a safe way. We will disinfect the keys and put them in an envelope on a table in our office.
We hope that these measures will help us reduce the risk of spreading Covid-19, and we have no doubt that we will have to change and adapt as we go but rest assured we will always have your best interest at heart.
If you have any questions, then please do:
• Call - 01792 893000
• Email - firstname.lastname@example.org